There are two options for working on private label projects with Brooke & Bradford. The first is to sell our products and ingredients under your own brand name. The second is to commission our team to develop new and original products for you.
If you already have your own products and you need them to be filled, packed and shipped, we offer these services as well.
Contract Manufacturing Services
Whether you opt to private/white label our products, or you need them co-packed here is a list of services that we provide to ensure that your products and packaging meet FDA and USDA guidelines, are produced safely, and are compliant in whatever state or country you would like to sell them in. Our contract manufacturing program includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Private/White labelling Brooke & Bradford® proprietary products
- The use of our meat and poultry USDA bugs (icons)
- A rider on our GFCO gluten-free certification
- Label submission to the USDA for package approval
- Label submission to GFCO for package approval
- Nutrition panel development and analysis
- Product testing for allergens, pathogens and microbial
- Shelf stability and shelf life testing
- Your products produced in an SQF certified, USDA and FDA inspected facility
- Access to the Brooke & Bradford R&D team for new product development
- Option to white label new flavors as developed by Brooke & Bradford
- Access to a variety of packaging types, sizes, materials and uses
- Graphic design services
- Photography services
- Barcodes from GS1
- Filling, packaging and palletizing
- Distribution logistics
- Structured scalability for all product lines
Safe, Quality Food
As we elaborated on our About Us page, we are committed to providing safe, quality food. We have been certified by SQF, the number one global food safety and quality program in the world. This means that you can be assured that your ingredients, packaging and finished products are produced at the highest level of safety. Not only does SQF require safe food handling procedures, it also requires specific additions and standards for the facility itself. Our state-of-the-art facility is so clean that you could eat off any surface. SQF also requires very strict supplier verifications and vetting. We only work with food and packaging suppliers that can give us all of the information we need to be able to trace the products and ingredients from where they originated, how they were produced, how they were packaged, and how they were delivered to our facility. We in turn provide the same level of detail when we issue product safety guarantees to our buyers. We welcome any questions you may have about safety, policies, and procedures.